Are you looking to transform your business, expand into new markets and improve your business strategy over the summer? Hire MBA students from #1 MBA school – INSEAD!
Here’s more information on the internship:
Duration: 8 weeks (full time), from 4 Jul to 26 Aug
(possible to negotiate to start part time before 4 Jul)
Background of INSEAD students
Average work experience: 6 years
Average age: 29
Average GMAT: score 700
Possible contribution: Business development, sharing of business contacts in their home countries, Strategy (we are specially trained in this), specific work experience to help improve your operations, finance, marketing, sales and other areas of business
Timeline and Process of hiring:
1. Hiring company will have the priority of receiving the list of prospective students’ profiles by 28 March and will be given 3 days to shortlist the candidates they are interested in hiring potentially. Links to their Linkedin profiles are provided in the profile to assist with decision making.
2. Depending on your preference, the Industry IC (my INSEAD team member) will help you to
1) retrieve their CV and/ or
2) arrange for visit to your office (if your office is at Blk 71, 79 ayer rajah area) and/ or
3) arrange for interviews
3. Hiring companies to decide on the candidate they want to hire by end April.
Simply email me at elise[dot]tan[at]insead[dot]edu if you are interested 🙂