Are you thinking of starting your business and don’t know where to get started?
Do you want to explore internship or career in a venture capital and not sure who to talk to?
Sign up for Startupixel weekly mailing list and you will receive a weekly mail with the following:
- Startup events to go to for networking or to understand the Singapore scene better
- Startup tips and interesting stories in SE Asia
- VCs industry developments and news in Singapore and nearby cities
- And not to forget, jobs in startups and VCs in SE Asia
We’re sure you will find this weekly mail useful for you.
Sign up with your INSEAD email Below:
We apologise that for exclusivity reasons, we will only send the weekly emails to emails ending with INSEAD.edu
If you are having headaches over getting developers or skilled employees onboard, check this out!
WDA has just set up the SkillsFuture Earn and Learn programme (ELP) to help provide career head start for Fresh Polytechnic and ITE Graduates. Polytechnics are institutes of higher learning that provide part-time and full time diploma courses spanning many fields. The ELP team will match and plac these graduates to work for companies over a period of at least 2 -3 years (medium term).
The ELP for Software Development will be the first to be launched, followed by Business Analytics, Infocomm Security and Networks/ Infrastructure Support.
- Given the aim of the program, start-ups that may sustain over some years to support the career progression requirement for the working candidate
- Employers will need to provide on-the-job training and mentorship, leading to industry-recognised certifications at the end of the programme.
- Employees will also be supported with structured training and career development pathways in accordance with their employer’s talent development plan.
- The commitment will span 12 to 18 months depending on the sector, job and training requirements.
For more information, please refer to eBrochure / Factsheet of SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme – Infocomm Technology Sector.